August 5, 2010

Promise me you’ll always remember...
You’re braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.

~ A.A. Milne (Christopher Robin to Pooh)

I've had this quote tucked away for awhile. I even emailed to myself so that I would remember it. It makes me think of my girls and all of the things that I hope and pray for in their lives.

Now this cute quote is popping up everywhere. I have to admit...I'm a little sad. I wanted to be "my" special quote. I don't want it to become common and lose its meaning.

So instead of tucking it away for a rainy day...I'm going to do something about that quote that pops into my head almost daily. (Even yesterday, when both my girlies woke up on the wrong side of the bed.)

Now, I just have to figure out what I want to do with it.


4 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Love the quote! The pictures of your girls are precious, too!

becca said...

I love that! And i love you and your precious baby girls and Jer of course! Those pictures are just beautiful.

Nanny Tucker said...

That is a great quote! The pics of the girls are beautiful!!

Bethany Patton said...

awwww...