We've had a great 24 hours.
Kensley slept through the night last night.
Addy's meet and greet with her new Pre-K teacher went great.
And, today has just been a great day with hopeful things in the horizon.
Its amazing what can happen when you truly hand things over to God. He has taken so much worry off my mind the past few weeks...well, actually months.
Kensley turned 6 months old on Wednesday. How is that possible?
It was a no go on her solid food trial this week. We put her on Neocate's Nutra (basically solid medical food with no whole proteins). There's always next month or the next month to try solids. I'm in no hurry. Addy didn't get solids until 16 months and look at her now. My kids will be all right with their bottles for a little longer than average. And, I'm okay with that.
They are healthy, crazy, beautiful girlies.
2 comments:
I think God went a little heavy on crazy when he made our girl. But I love them for it.
AMEN to God!
Post a Comment