Kensley's tube surgery went great this morning! She barely cried and took a short nap while we were waiting to be discharged. Silly bird did wake up at 3:30 am and did not want to go back to sleep....she wanted food! Her little tummy was growling and we couldn't give her anything after midnight. She was a little rock star and powered through.
I took some pics this morning...yes at 5:30. Hoping my computer decides to cooperate soon and let me upload them. But, I had to post one from earlier this week....look at my two stinkers!
All time best gift ever....doll stroller from Nanny. This gets played with every day, multiple times a day. Best $20 bucks spent!
5 comments:
So glad to hear Kensley's surgery went well! I hope she begins to feel better immediately! Oh and Arden loves her doll stroller too! She pushes around everything in that stroller--not just her dolls :) I know she will love having a little brother/sister to push around soon!
I am happy that Kensley is feeling better! I love the picture of the girls in their matching dresses.
Love & miss you!
Mom
So glad she is doing well! I love that picture of your two sweet girls! I hope Kensley doesn't wake up at 3:30 in the morning tonight so that you can get some rest. :)
I am so glad she did so well.I just love this pics.
Tracy,
So happy Kensley's surgery went well!! Hopefully she can enjoy life now! You have a beautiful family!
LOve,
Marla
Post a Comment