January 9, 2009

We're Home

Our big purchase over Christmas was our new home and we're all moved in! We absolutely love this house...it couldn't be more perfect for our family. I haven't taken many pictures because we've been running around trying to get settled in, but here is one from the listing. Hope you all had a happy new year!

7 comments:

The Roap Family said...

What a beautiful house!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!

Bethany Patton said...

It is absolutely gorgeous. We will be inviting ourselves for a visit soon. Sometime soon after the cruise!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...i love it! It is beautiful and I can't wait to see Addy's room! Do you have my room finished yet...i would like it pink, not purple.:)

Lindsey said...

Love it! Can't wait to see in person...let us know when we can come!!!

Brandy said...

Awesome! I am sure you are enjoying every minute of it!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

It is beautiful and I know you are so happy to be in it! :)

Gina Strychar said...

The house is beautiful. I have but one question, how are you all moved in already??? I am still living out of boxes. This isn't fair!!