December 30, 2008

We had a Very Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas (5 to be exact)! We loved getting to spend time with family and wished we could have stayed longer. And, I loved getting to hold Melinda and April's new babies (Arden and Silas). They are adorable! We got so many presents, but enjoyed spending time with our families more since we haven't been able to come home as often lately.
More pics to come as soon as I can figure out how to upload them from Mom's fancy camera that she let me borrow. Go over to her blog to see more pictures. And, we had a big after Christmas purchase that I will share pics with as soon as I get a chance. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
Paw and Addyson playing piano
Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw Isbell (I love this pic...shows their personalities so well!)
Aunt Ang & Addyson

Addyson was so excited about her gift to YaYa that she picked out.
A heart necklace with "Best Friends" on it...they each have a half.
Dad & Mom in front of their ugly Alabama Christmas Tree
Santa's Goodies
Daddy & Addyson
Meme's Christmas Tree
Meme, Kenedey, & Addyson
Her new Auburn Tricycle from Meme
My new apron that I love!


3 comments:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I love all the new Christmas pics! I love the one of Addy waiting excitedly for Alyssa to open her necklace...that is precious!
P.S. - I like your parents' Christmas tree! ;)

Nanny Tucker said...

We had a great time too!
Love you!
Mom

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

We got our girls the same Little People palace. They love it...Noah does, too! :) I'm glad ya'll had a good Christmas. Sounds like ya'll were busy like we were and probably worn out when it was all said and done. :) Love your apron, too.