December 22, 2008

Preschool Christmas Party & Program



Addyson's Christmas Party at School on Thursday






Addyson's Best Friends at School

Later that night, Addyson had her Christmas program. She did such a great job and we were so proud! I couldn't get a very clear picture, but Jeremy got it all on video. They sang about 5 songs and she did all the hand motions and sang loud. She LOVES performing and anything to do with music. We were proud parents...and yes, a shed one tiny tear, but no one saw me. :)
With Daddy after the Show

4 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

It's hard to believe that Addy is in School! I sure wish I could have been there! Be sure to bring the video home so we can watch it.
Love you!
Mom

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Precious! I am so glad she is loving school and that she did so well at her Christmas program! :)

Brandy said...

How exciting! She is so cute-LOVE the pigtails!

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing the video!