January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Addyson

We had a great weekend of celebrating Addyson's 3rd birthday! Nanny, Paw, Anthony, Kristine and Alyssa (Yaya) came over to help us celebrate. We all had a great time playing, eating cake, and enjoying the company!


Notice the mixed birthday theme...Dora, Hello Kitty, and Spongebob...we covered all the basics. ;)

Addyson & Yaya~Pj's and Princesses



Preschool Party



Mozelle and Addyson napping


The adorable birthday dress that Mom made for her!







Waking up from their naps to join the party















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! The cake looks GREAT!!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Happy 3rd birthday Addy! I am glad you had such a great day!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Addyson! Such cute pictures! She looks so happy! :)

The Roap Family said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!!! I can't believe she is already 3! Love the cake, too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I would have love to have been there! Thanks for sharing the pics and glad Addy had a special birthday celebration!