January 9, 2011

And She's Five

I would say that it's not possible, but I've been there for every moment of this big girl's life.  Five is it.  She's a big girl.  End of baby...end of toddler...an official big girl.

And, boy do I love her.  She is sweet, smart, tender hearted, stubborn, and hilarious.  And she's mine.  I'm one proud momma.  This girl has taught me more than I could ever teach her.  I pray each day that I am being the mom that she deserves.  She is my heart.


She started gymnastics last week and if she can keep her mouth shut for 5 whole minutes, she just might be good.  I swear that she has a word quota that she must get in every day.  Who knows what will happen if she doesn't?  I sure don't want to find out.

Happy 5th Birthday Addyson Belle!  I love you more.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!! LOVES!

Bethany Patton said...

Happy Birthday Miss Addy! Loves from us too!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Happy Birthday Addy! We hope you have the best day ever! I can't believe our girls are five!

The VanZoerens said...

Happy Birthday Addy! I can't believe how fast they grow up---I just wish there was a pause button in life sometimes :)

Nanny Tucker said...

Happy Happy Birthday Addy!
Love & miss you!
Nanny