Well, Jeremy got a huge surprise for Christmas....Mister is going to the National Championship Game.
I think its safe to say that his Christmas wish came true and I am just glad that I was able to keep it top secret!
I wrapped up a huge box and filled it with 3 smaller wrapped boxes and packing peanuts.
He had to open the boxes one by one and in order.
*These shots were obviously taken after the surprise had worn off...but I did get the whole thing on video.
And just for fun...a picture of Jeremy in a ham eating contest with himself. We were given a 9 lb. ham for Christmas. Jeremy is the only one in our family who eats ham....thus the contest.
*You can see the jealousy in Mozelle's eyes.
*Note: He has yet to finish the contest.
1 comment:
That contest is so over. Still waiting on my prize.
Post a Comment