
I am spent today. I can't remember a day being this long in awhile. I am sure it has something to do with Kensley going on day 11 of being sick and not sleeping or eating well. And the fact that I had to take her to the doctor 3 times today. Yes, the same doctor.
Tomorrow doesn't look much better. We have 2 different doctors to go to for 2 unrelated issues. One being an ear check. The other is something I don't feel like I can talk about until we get some more information. I am broken inside dealing with worry and fear. Please pray that my baby is okay and well. And, that this isn't a big issue and we can get it resolved tomorrow.
Addyson is getting tired, hyper and grouchy lately too. Not a pretty combo. Kensley has used up most of Jeremy and mine's time and attention. I need to refill my tank and spend time with my big girl. I love my kids to pieces...and I try not to complain, but today...I am spent.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry. I have had plenty of those kind of days, Tracy. I will say a big prayer for you tonight...and that your baby girl will be healthy soon and have no major problems and that your big girl will get some mom and dad time soon, too. Hang in there! One day at a time.
Praying for you girl! Message me on facebook if you need to talk. I'm a pro at dealing with fear/worry! :o)
Jesus, you know the number of hairs on Kensley's head and we know that you can heal her body. We ask now in your name that you would heal Kensley of whatever is going on and that there will be nothing but good reports at the doctor tomorrow! Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Love ya girl!
Tracy, you and your precious family are in my prayers today. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this with Kensley--I pray that you woke up this morning with a sense of peace and comfort that only Jesus can give. I pray that Kensley will be healthy and that you can began to truly enjoy each day with her and Addy again. We love you guys!
Post a Comment