Kensley's appointment with the specialist went great today. She had a mass to the left of her backbone and they were doing an ultrasound today to see what it was. I referred to it as a knot, but when the doctor says mass, it just doesn't sound good. But, thankfully she said it was basically a cluster of tiny blood vessels. We are to keep an eye on it to make sure that it doesn't change, but for now, all is good! What a relief! Thank you all for the prayers, sweet messages and calls!
Ear infections- Still there and infected as ever. She had another Rocephin injection today and we go back tomorrow for round 3 if they are not cleared up. After that, we'll hopefully get an ENT referral for tubes.
7 comments:
Yes! Yes! Yes!!! So glad your sweet baby is healthy (aside from those pesky ear infections)! Love you all!!!
I am SOOOOO happy that everything is ok with Kensley!!! I have been thinking about you all morning and hoping everything was ok and am so glad that it is! I hope that she can find some relief from all of these ear infections soon!
Praise God!!! :o) So thankful everything is ok!
Tracy,
So happy you got good news today! Love,
Marla
I'm so thankful it's nothing serious, Tracy! I'll be praying for her ears. Ear infections are ROUGH...tubes will make her life and yours so much better...if that's what she really needs!
Praise God for the wonderful news you received yesterday! Now, we will keep praying that Kensley's ear infections will clear up :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!
YEAH!!! Can't wait to see y'all Saturday!
Post a Comment