I went back to Auburn this past weekend for a baby shower for my great friend, Karri. She looks amazing and is due in 5 weeks. Karri's little boy, Brayden and Addyson played together a ton when we lived in Auburn as well as all these other girls' kiddos. I miss these girls so much and was so excited to spend the afternoon with them!
Becca came down with me to keep me company before the baby shower. We had a ball going around to my college hangouts, shopping and just being lazy. Thanks Becca for entertaining me...I think my stomach is still sore from laughing!
3 comments:
No, thank YOU for letting me come hang out! I had so much fun and that made me so thankful for your friendship even more! AND thank you Jer for letting Momma out for the weekend:)
Looks like you had a wonderful time! It is good to have friends!
Thank you so much for coming.It wouldn't have been the same with out you.
Post a Comment