August 11, 2008

A new start


This is Addyson's new potty game (which she helped me make). No luck yet...but I am hoping the bribery of the new digital kid's camera will help. She has to fill up every space with a sticker after she goes before she gets the camera. Oh, and she gets a gummy bear each time. Bribery, bribery, bribery.

I knew that camera would come in handy. I bought it at Target after Christmas last year for around $10. I had planned on it being a gift from Santa this year. And, when I was looking online today for a picture of it to glue to the poster board, I found the exact one...its $164!!!!! Who in their right mind would pay that much for a kid's camera?!?

I just like this picture of her....can't wait for cute fall clothes! This is her new hat (with matching mittens)...so unpractical, but oh so cute.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I know she'll catch on! Hang in there. love you!

Lindsey said...

What a great idea!!! Good luck!

Finch Family said...

The game sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see how it goes.

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Ohhh, I hope it works! I TOTALLY forgot about those cameras - I need to find mine! Thanks for reminding me and I love the pic of Addy in her hat!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Oh, and I am a firm believer that bribery works. Leah still asks for an M&M or marshmallow every time she goes potty, ha!

Nanny Tucker said...

Great Idea!! You are so smart! I hope it works but if not, don't worry, she will go whenever she wants to. It really isn't that big a deal.
Love you!
Mom

The Roap Family said...

That is so creative... I am probably going to steal your idea when its time!

Tracy Williams said...

I wish I could claim it as my idea, but I saw it somewhere online. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Nothing wrong with a little bribery - just a good swap.