Parents Night went amazingly well! I love Addy's teachers and they were MORE than accommodating for Addy's food allergies. They are not doing any birthday parties with food...parents can bring in goodie bags, bubbles, stickers, etc., but no cupcakes, cookies, or ice cream...I love it! There is also a little boy who is diabetic in Addy's class so it helps both of us mommies out so much. And, her teacher isn't big on sugar so they'll be offering water to drink and no sugar filled candy or juice! I could not have planned it more perfectly...needless to say, all of my worries about preschool are over, and I am very excited for her to start TOMORROW! She is excited too!
Nanny and Paw came to visit on Friday for the weekend. We had so much fun and went to the Braves game Saturday night. Addy was a doll there....we stayed until 10:00 pm! :) It was such a fun weekend and a great time hanging out with my parents! I love when they come to visit!
Jeremy left to go out of town for the week today and took our camera, so I only have some of the pics that Mom emailed me....I will post more when he gets back and when I get the disc that Mom mailed.
Addyson and Jeremy doing the wave at the game
5 comments:
That is GREAT news that her teachers are so helpful and I know that makes you feel so much better knowing that Addy will be safe at school. I hope she has a wonderful and fun first day of preschool tomorrow!!! She will love it!
Ahh..Chipper. You know, we go waaaay back! Looks like fun.
We had a wonderful time visiting with y'all this weekend. I know Addy is going to love her new school!
Love you!
Mom
I love the cute pictures. Glad y'all had a good time. I'm so excited for Addy starting pre-school today. Hope she has a ball! And how wonderful that her teachers don't allow snacks, so you don't have to worry about her diet.
I am loving Addy's pigtails! I had so much fun visiting last week. I hope all goes well with school. See y'all soon!
Post a Comment