We are back from the beach, moved to Conyers and worn out. :) We had a great trip to the beach with my entire fam. Lots of sun, water and fun. Addyson has done an amazing job...amazing! I hope I am not jinxing us. She has transitioned so well, that it is really hard to believe. I think her "norm" is packing up and moving every couple of months. So hopefully when we sell our house and buy a new one, moving from Conyers won't be a shock...for her anyways as I am still adjusting, but so thankful that we have a place to lay our head...a super nice place! Ronnie and Pat are letting us live here in their "work house" until ours sells and we find a new one in the Atlanta area. We are SO THANKFUL to them! And, thankful that this will be our last new state. I think we'll be Georgians for life...well, until retired life that is.
Onto the beach trip...Addyson had a ball with her cousin, Alyssa aka YaYa. Addy named her YaYa several months ago and it has stuck. I think we'll be calling her that forever. It's too cute to stop! And, Addy's been asking for her every day since we got back. She has 2 twin beds in her new room here, and her other bed is known as YaYa's bed. Kris and Ant, get on the ball and bring that girl over to play! It's only 4 or so hours. :) The girls were both water babies the entire time. Addy is fearless of the water. She is learning to swim and loves jumping off the side of the pool. And, Addy had so much fun playing with Brittney, Lucas and Logan. They were so good with the girls and would watch them for us and entertain them so much. It was just so nice to get away and hang out with everyone. I had a great time!
And, the Patton's are going to have another little one to add to their family tomorrow night. I will be updating B's blog so head on over there after 5:00 EST tomorrow. Pray for a safe delivery and healthy Baby Patton!
3 comments:
Hope your house sells quickly and you guys are able to get settled into your new town and home as soon as possible! Glad Addy is adjusting well!
So good to hear from you! I am glad that the move went smooth and hope we can stay in touch! We will miss you at mommies night out, tonight!
You have been missed here in the blog world!!!! Glad you are back =)
Post a Comment