Rick Burgess (from the "Rick and Bubba" Radio Show) lost his 2 year old son on Saturday. He spoke at his memorial service on Tuesday. It is a very powerful message. It will take about 30 minutes to watch all of it, but it is well worth it.
I listened to it, also. It was awesome! I pray that my faith would be strong enough to handle something like that the way he has and to turn it into something positive that will bring glory to God. He has been an example to so many and hopefully has changed and will change a lot of lives through this.
I listened to that this morning. The faith that he shows in his words is unbelievable. I cannot imagine what their family is going through. I'm glad you heard it too, I tried to call you on my way to work actually to talk to you about it!! Love you!
3 comments:
I listened to it, also. It was awesome! I pray that my faith would be strong enough to handle something like that the way he has and to turn it into something positive that will bring glory to God. He has been an example to so many and hopefully has changed and will change a lot of lives through this.
I listened to that this morning. The faith that he shows in his words is unbelievable. I cannot imagine what their family is going through. I'm glad you heard it too, I tried to call you on my way to work actually to talk to you about it!! Love you!
This is awesome! You can tell that the Holy Spirit is leading him. What a wonderful testimonial to the love of God!
Post a Comment