So, I got a mini Boden catalog today in the mail. I had never really heard of Boden or mini Boden but what cute clothes they have for little girls! They are so precious and age appropriate (which I love)! They are pricey, but I love good day clothes for Addy. Good comfortable clothes...I never put her in stuff that seems like it would be uncomfortable unless its only for a few hours. Every day we dress really comfy. I figure that she has many years to come of uncomfortable clothes so why do that to her now! Anyways, I just wanted to share since I had never heard of them. :)
3 comments:
does that skirt come in big girl sizes???!!!! :)
Hehehe, I love their clothes too!
Yes, cute stuff...never ordered from them though...You know, they do have toddler and mommy clothing so you guys can dress alike. I know you guys like to do that in the Tucker family....like on family vacations!!!!!
Post a Comment