Nanny and Paw came over to Georgia earlier this month to celebrate my Mom's birthday with us. The gals (minus Kensley) went to see Wicked at the Fox Theater. It was amazing. The Fabulous Fox is something to see if you haven't...it has been on my "To Do" list for awhile and I was happy to check it off with 2 of my favorite people in the world.
Wicked was just unbelievable. The voices of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda were so powerful. The story was just perfect...not what I expected...in the best way possible.
This is Nanny and Addyson in the lobby...no cameras inside. Right, Mom? ;)
I would absolutely recommend going to see it if you get the chance...and if you get the chance to see it in the Fox, well, it is a must.
3 comments:
Great pictures, and great way to celebrate your mom's birthday.
Glad you guys had fun! I loved Wicked, too! Was not expecting it to be so FUNNY!
Thanks so much for a wonderful birthday weekend! I have a great time!
Love & miss you!
Mom
Post a Comment