Addyson has probably asked me 1,000 times in her life, "Can I ride the bus to school?" This has been an ongoing theme since she was 3 and noticed the church bus at preschool. My reply every single time, "No, honey. Mommy will always drive you to school."
That's what I get for talking. Being that her school is at least 30 minutes away from our house, she is riding the bus...with 2 of her little friends....and she's loving it.
This little one and I are getting into our routine at home...still missing our big girl, but we are having fun and I'm noticing more and more of Kensley's personality shining through each day.
Yes, that is her above sitting on top of the couch.
What does she do when she notices me peeking around the corner watching her?
Pretends to be asleep...with fake snoring sounds and all.
I couldn't help but laugh. That was after she already started laughing, of course.
Just doing a little paperwork waiting on her favorite time of the day....picking sissy up from the bus stop.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, the girls look like they have grown a bunch since our vacation! I can hardly wait to see them!
Love you!
Mom
Arden also loves school buses and always asks when she can ride them! I have a feeling I will be letting her ride them too :) Your girls are beautiful---and growing like crazy!
Post a Comment