Today was one of those days...those, "what in the world is going on?" days. Jeremy is out of town this week and I'm anxiously preparing for company tomorrow (woohoo Monger's!).
To start things off, Kensley prefers Jeremy to put her to bed. It's her routine and this gal loves routine. She knows Momma isn't the tough one. One cry and I'm up in her room...okay, I am asking Jeremy to go up there and check on her so that I won't get pulled into her sweetness and let her come downstairs. She's my baby....and yes, she has me wrapped around her little finger. She knows this. She uses this against me. She typically wins. And, I'm not sad about it. So last night was an adventure that ended with a phone call from Daddy well after bedtime. She was fine and happy until it was time to say goodbye. That little girl's heart broke into 1,000 pieces and she cried real tears. She missed her Daddy. Big. Time.
Cutting 4 teeth at the same time is the pits...from what I understand. But honestly, don't bunny slippers make it a little better? I think so.
Addyson modeling always cracks me up. If I ask for a picture, it typically goes a little something like this:
A classy touch with Tristen's t shirt, super cool purse and her nice sparkly hoop skirt...a treasure from the Decatur Book Festival. If you near Atl next month, check it out.
My night ended with a trip to Kroger for some last minute essentials...you know, like fresh dill for a new potato salad that I'm trying out this weekend. And, guess who forgot her wallet? Standing there with a cart full of groceries and 2 kiddos on the verge of a riot. Nice.
And for those of you who really know me well, you will love this little tidbit. A fly has been dive-bombing me the entire time that I've been writing this...guess where it ended up? My drink. Super. I couldn't make this stuff up.
3 comments:
Life is good!!
Love the pics!!
The fly? Seriously. They love diving in your drinks. Cheers!
You and the bug in the drink...will it ever end?
Post a Comment