Hello...Hello...echo...echo. So, to my last 3 readers (shout out to Maw-Maw Tucker, Mom, and Marla), I am BACK! Well, let's hope that I can keep this up at least weekly. I will have to say, these are all going to be SOOTC (straight out of the camera) pictures for the next few weeks. While running around after 2 munchkins, trying to keep up with my fitness, and celebrating summer fun...well SOOTC is all that I can muster. We may go back to edited photos in the fall...we'll see.
Onto the fun stuff! We made the trek back to Huntsville over Memorial Day to celebrate the Tucker's Annual Birthday Bash. My Paw-Paw celebrated a big one this year...80! And, we were glad to celebrate Maw-Maw's birthday as well since we had to miss out on her big birthday party due to the snow storm this winter. Enjoy the pics....more to come soon...tomorrow!
Logan and Lucas singing Happy Birthday with a little help of helium.
The Grandparents thought it was hilarious!
I somehow managed to leave my children out of every single picture...Mom of the Year!
5 comments:
Great pics! You did manage to get the back of Addy's head in one of the pics!
Love you!
Mom
I'm still a faithful reader as well
So glad you guys were able to make it--it was great to see you! And you may have left your kids out of all the pictures, but at least you took pictures. I'm definitely failing in that department these days :(
LOve the Cake WAR EAGLE
BRandy Kent
Post a Comment