March 1, 2011

Some Much Needed Sunshine

This past weekend was gorgeous...plain and simple!  We spent Saturday in Virginia Highland.  A super cool, unique area of Atlanta...Jeremy and I daydreamed about living there and strolling through the neighborhood on weekends with our girls in tow.  Then we snapped back into reality when we thought of the cost of a quaint craftsman style home + private school.

While we were there, Addyson and I browsed in the cutest children's boutique ever....which just happened to be a recycled fabric clothing store.  They had little treasures that Addyson could pick out (she chose a shiny blue stone), trains and blocks lined the floor and sidewalk chalk was a must while mommy was inside shopping.  Love.  I found Kensley's Easter dress made from drapes and a sash made from a bridesmaids dress.  And I just couldn't resist this little bubble made from old sheets.  To die for....

Blowing kisses is her new fav...


The shop owner taught me how to tie this boyscout knot until Kensley is tall enough to let the straps criss-cross on their own.







5 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

Really cute bubble! I love the fabric! The pics are wonderful!
Love & miss you!
Mom

The VanZoerens said...

I think I need to make a trip to Atlanta to check out this shop! I'm sure I could find plenty of cute stuff for Arden :) Kensley is getting so big---she is such a doll! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family :)

Everyday with the Edwards said...

L-O-V-E that bubble and the new pictures too! :)

Bethany Patton said...

cute pics Trae.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Can't believe how long Kensley's hair is now...so cute!
Love and miss y'all!