Smiling snot-less faces. Missing those. Just about everyone in the south is sick (maybe the north too, but I don't have many contacts up that way...Gina, hope you all are well!). Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Honestly that is one good thing about it getting so cold up here, I feel that it kills everything off. The ONLY time I get sick is when I travel to Alabama and back. I always pick something up. We are doing great here, hope you guys get your warm weather soon!
4 comments:
did you braid her hair????
Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!
Love you!
Mom
Kensley appears to be throwing her voice in the first pic.
Honestly that is one good thing about it getting so cold up here, I feel that it kills everything off. The ONLY time I get sick is when I travel to Alabama and back. I always pick something up. We are doing great here, hope you guys get your warm weather soon!
Post a Comment