January 28, 2011

Her First Step

Kensley took her first step last week.  It is a tiny, falling step...but a step nonetheless.  

In 1 week we'll be celebrating a huge day.  Huge.  I am excited, but it shouldn't be here already.  She's still my baby girl.

*Please excuse the post-workout, pre-showered gal in the video...not that anyone would even notice since that gorgeous baby is there.  :)
You can see her signing "more" in the video.  She signs it mostly when she's hungry, but lately she is using it to mean ""more" of anything...like singing, being pushed in the baby stroller, etc.  Smart little gal.

4 comments:

Beth Roberts said...

Yea! We do "more" with Anna too and it has become "more" of everything! I love it.

Lindsey said...

Sweet little munchkin!!! I can't believe she's almost a year!

Anonymous said...

This is so precious! Next best thing to being there.

Nanny Tucker said...

So cute! I sure do miss y'all!
Love You!
Mom