January 25, 2011

And Boy Did It Snow

The day of Addyson's birthday, we woke up to snow...lots of fun snow...for the first few days anyway.  It was just the girls and I so in classic Tracy style, I prepared for the worst.  The weather people were talking about ice, power outages, and road closings.  I should have taken a picture of all of necessities that I bought on Saturday and Sunday.  Propane heater, propane, fire wood, fire log starters, gallons of water, and a sled (yes, a necessity).  I'm not much of a bread and milk person, obviously.
Note:  To the Wal-Mart worker that had a smartypants answer to my sled question.  BOO-YA-KAH!

Happy 5th Birthday little bug!  Yes, you got your Christmas (birthday) wish...snow!




Addyson just threw a snowball at the door at Kensley.  Sweet sister snowball fight.

Snowcream.  So.  Delicious.

No snowcream for this baby girl, but I did get some clean snow for her to play with inside.

And YAY....Daddy is home!!!



Sledding videos to come....

No comments: