She weighs 19 lbs 12 oz.
She is 28 inches long.
So that puts her in 47th percentile for weight and 38th percentile for height (for a 10 month old).
She went from having ZERO teeth at her 6 month check up to SIX teeth at this check up. She needs a little break from teething...pretty please.
My favorite new thing that she is doing this week is signing. She signs "more" and "eat". I love it, because since she isn't eating solids, she takes 6-7 bottles a day still (which is less than every 3 hours). And some days she is more hungry than others. Its so helpful!
What a sweet hilarious crooked smile.
This girl is such a pure joy...a smiley happy baby. So blessed.
2 comments:
Tracy, she is such a doll! I love her big blue eyes...just precious!
Love that pic with K and Ta-dow. Speaking of Ta-dows...I've started emailing S petfinder.com adoptable pupppy pics. He just rolls his eyes.
Post a Comment