October 25, 2010

Addyson

The Rockdale County Fire Department visited Addy's preschool last week.  She was totally into all things fire safety and made sure to get Daddy to check our smoke detectors....needless to say, we picked up a new one for upstairs this weekend.  Big oops, for Mommy and Daddy...I think we got a big "F" in fire safety.
We went to Gatlinburg a few weekends ago with Meme and Floyd.  And, guess who forgot their camera???  Yep, I blame mommy brain.  Hopefully, more picks to come as soon as I download them from Meme's pics.
Tristen, Addyson, and Kensley....don't ask me how many times THIS WEEK that girl has talked to me about marrying Tristen.  We've made a pact that she has to graduate from college first.  
My little dare devil!
Addyson was invited to be in the Madison Street Festival Parade this month.  She spent several days with Pop and Mamie and loved every second of it.  She is still talking about Sprite....and her cousins.  :)  I love how it looks like those 3 are just gabbing it up in this picture.
Beautiful Southern Belles

1 comment:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She is just growing up...she's beautiful!