August 25, 2010

Letter to Kensley

Sorry guys and gals...still no pictures. :( I am hoping next month that we'll be able to get me a new computer and get rockin' and rollin' with some more photos! Until then, here's a little note to Kensley:

Dearest KK,

I love you so much and I am certain that you are feeling better with your brand new tubes...So, can you sleep through the night now? Please? I'm crossing my fingers that 7 is our lucky number....and on Sep. 4th *your 7 month birthday*, you will do just that.

Love,
Your tired Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

I am so sorry that Kensley is not sleeping through the night yet. You need to rest when she takes a nap & when Addy is at school. Take care of yourself!
Love & miss you!
Mom

The VanZoerens said...

Poor girl! I hope that Kensley starts sleeping thru the night very soon. I know that must be so hard on you, and I hope that you are finding time to rest and relax (as hard as that might be, you really need it!).