July 14, 2010

♥Hilton Head♥

We had a wonderful vacation to Hilton Head Island last week. I wish we could hop in the car and go back tomorrow...if we could leave Kensley's double ear infections here. Lordy, has it been a long week already.
Back to beach talk...we couldn't have had better weather and I feel in love with Hilton Head. There are trees everywhere, bike paths galore and our beach was private which means plenty of sand for our family. Jeremy and I rented bikes with a kiddie kart. Next year, we'll really get to use them more but I had so much fun riding along the paths. I felt like a kid again. More pictures to come tomorrow...this is just the first half.

I got these cute swimsuits monogrammed with their initials and not one good shot of the two together. They are cute little bugs anyways.

My only picture of Logan....thanks, man.
Lucas and Angel


So sweet with Aunt Ang.

Face painting in Harbourtown

This hairdo takes lots of work (and no, there isn't any wind blowing on her).
Kensley with her sweet grandparents
The 3 Musketeers (Brittney was so sweet to play with them all week long!)

1 comment:

Nanny Tucker said...

What a wonderful family vacation! We had the best time!
Love you!