July 15, 2010

♥Hilton Head 2♥

The only time Kensley napped on the beach


She's already got the Isbell Grimace down. Love it!



Kensley's first time in the ocean


These last few are Brittney's pics...love them!


View from our house





Jeremy's Seafood Potpie...it was delicious (so he says).
love it!



5 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

Great pics! I always enjoy looking through your pics of those 2 sweet little girls! :o) Glad you had a good time on vacation. David and I went to Hilton Head 2 years ago for our anniversary and LOVED it!

Lindsey said...

I love K's chunky thighs in the one of her and Angel!!!

Tracy Williams said...

Thank you Lisa! We loved it there! :)
Lindsey, yes....aren't they the best! I'm proud of those chunkers!

Nanny Tucker said...

I love all the pics of Hilton Head!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

What cute pictures...it looks beautiful there! I love the matching shirts for all the family, too. :)