June 21, 2010

The Wish

Today, I watched as Addy ran up to a fountain to make a wish. I stood back holding Kensley, the diaper bag and Addy's lunch in the hot sun thinking, "Hurry, hurry...it's too hot and I'm carrying so much." Then I heard her whisper as she let go of the coin, "I wish that God would give me another sister like Kensley." With my hands full, I grabbed that little girl and gave her the biggest hug. She is so sweet and I love her so much. Thank you sweetie, for making Mommy stop and remember to be so thankful that I have you and your little sister.


8 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Awwwww...that's great. Such a sweet girl.

Lindsey said...

How sweet!

becca said...

I love that little girl...soooo will that wish come true?!

Jeremy Williams said...

Maybe God will give her a puppy instead.

Nanny Tucker said...

What a sweet heart! I love her & kensley so much! See y'all soon!

The VanZoerens said...

Precious! What a blessed mommy you are :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How sweet...what a good big sister! :) That top picture is precious!

Anonymous said...

She's such a sweetie!