Looking back, the last 6 years have come and gone in a blur. 7 Moves, 3 States, 2 beautiful babies, and lots of love in between. I didn't think that love could grow this much in 6 short years...but it has. Jeremy, you are my best friend, my jackie, my support, my head of reason, my daughters' daddy, my crazy side kick, my comic relief, my heart, my love. I love you more every day. Thank you for being there for me in my best times and my worst times. Happy Anniversary.
Auburn 2001

First Day with Mozelle August 2003

Jeremy's Graduation from Auburn May 2004

Engagement Party

Gorham's Bluff June 5, 2004

Honeymoon in St. Lucia

Pregnant with Addyson September 2005

May 2010










8 comments:
I love you more with each passing day. Happy Anniversary Eve!
Happy Anniversary Guys!!
Loved the photo journey of the last years!
Love,
Marla Logan
Thank you Marla!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
I love this post! Happy Anniversary guys! (I had forgotten about the nose ring...oh, and love your hair short!).
So sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!
What a sweet post...Happy Anniversary! :)
What a sweet anniversary tribute! I love that you love my son, and love that he loves you!! :)
So proud of you both. I wish y'all a lifetime of happiness.
Post a Comment