May 3, 2010

Reflux


My computer won't recognize my camera for some reason so no new pics lately. I'll get it figured out soon though. :) I thought that I would do a little reflux post to help out any of those other kiddos suffering. Here are some links that have helped me get Kensley to a happy baby place. If any mommy or daddy has a little one that is suffering with reflux and you need someone to talk to or ask questions....feel free to send me an email through my profile page.

The Reflux Rebels Babycenter Group (Such a helpful group of mommies):

Marci-Kids (Midwest Acid Reflux Children's Institute):

BufferBabies (Buffers that we use with Prilosec to keep it stable and allow to be given with food instead of waiting 30 minutes before a feeding (which is nearly impossible with a newborn)):
The Amazing Dr. Phillips from the University of Missouri created this. He is a Godsend and has given Addy and Kensley more help than I could have ever asked.

The Nap Nanny (wonderful sleep positioner for refluxers):

Neocate (Amino Acid Based Formula - the only thing my kiddos can tolerate as babies because of FPIES (Food Protein Induced Entercolitis Syndrome)):


3 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

I love that picture of Kensley! She is such a beautiful baby!
I have a wonderful time this weekend!
Love & Miss you!
Mom

Tracy Williams said...

Love you too Momma! Thanks so much for visiting with us...I had a GREAT time!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

She seriously cannot get any prettier or cuter!!! I hope her little tummy is getting better.