March 8, 2010

The Girls

Nanny and Alyssa came to visit for the weekend. The girls had a ball playing together, but seem to be at that age where they bring out the worst in each other. They played together great, but loved talking back, whining and being a mess in general. Good thing Mom was here to save the day...she has built-in patience...something that with little sleep, I have lost. However, we had a great time and Jeremy and I got to sleep in which was wonderful. We love you Mom! Thank you for everything that you do for us.

4 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

I had a wonderful time!
Love & miss you!
Mom

The VanZoerens said...

What would we do without the grandparents :) They definitely have an extra measure of patience! I hope you are doing well!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Thank heaven for MOMS!!! I am so glad she is close enough to help you out. I know what you mean about these 4-year-old girls whining and talking back...yikes!

Bethany Patton said...

Those girls are getting so big. Trying to figure out a time to come visit. It might need to be a weekday (and I'll have a friend watch Gabe for the day while S is at work)....I'll be in touch. I need to meet Kensley! Too much time has already passed!