Kensley Rose at 2 1/2 weeks
Addyson LOVES her sister. Poor little Addy is sick right now, so keeping her hands and kisses away from Kensley has been hard. She just wants to love on her non-stop...I feel so bad telling her no!
I just found this picture...Kensley's first bath at the hospital and Addyson looking into the bassinet...I thought it was so sweet.
In a hurry...I should be napping. :) But, I wanted to post a few pics for the grandparents. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, look how alert she is! You have 2 beautiful little girls! I hope Addy starts feeling better soon so she can love on her baby sister.
Kensley is looking more like you everyday! I will have to scan in some of your baby pics to show you! I hope Addy gets well soon!
Love & miss all of you!
Mom
I hope Addy is feeling better!
Post a Comment