February 28, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to Addyson

I'm afraid that Addyson's first "boyfriend" has really set the future boyfriends up for failing on Valentine's Day gifts. She came in from her preschool party with her arms full of all of these gifts. Yes, she's 4 years old and yes it is all from him. Tristen is spoiling her rotten. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it all.
Just a quick rundown:
1. Matching "Addyson" handmade necklace and bracelet
2. Framed picture of the lovely couple
3. Love picture frame with Tristen's picture
4. Hand painted boat piggy bank
5. stuffed frog
Thank goodness my Mom had picked up a pair of binoculars up for Tristen for Valentine's Day while her and Addy were out shopping after Kensley was born. Good thinking, Mom...it would have never crossed my mind that they were exchanging gifts. Seriously, I am not ready for all of this!
Fun little fact...Tristen calls Addyson, Alice. And don't try to tell him that her name is Addyson....he only will call her Alice. No one knows why. Ah, kids.

8 comments:

The VanZoerens said...

Oh.My.Goodness! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Yes, it may be a little scary that the "romance" is starting this young, but who could deny how sweet that is :)

Bethany Patton said...

Alice looks so grown up posing with her boyfriend goodies.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

That is so funny...Alice! And all of the presents. I'm afraid she is going to give you a run for your money come 13. :)

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I love it! Alice...that's so funny!

becca said...

Oh my! You are in big trouble! She is such a cutie...Tristan is one lucky little boy ;)

Nanny Tucker said...

I think Trinton went a bit overboard!
Love you!
Mom

The Kinder's said...

That is just to precious.Jeremy go ahead and get your gun out.LOL

April said...

This is hilarious! Oh my goodness, I'm not looking forward to this! But your girls are so so so precious! I can't wait to meet Kensley! :)