On Sunday, we ventured out to the Home Depot so that I could get some walking in during the monsoon that hit Atlanta. Addy and Jeremy were off browsing while I was mall walking through the store. I guess I looked a little odd walking so fast through the aisles, so one worker stopped and looked at me and said, "Uhm, are you okay?". I just replied, "Yep." and kept on walking. Then, as I rounded a corner, an older guy decked out in LSU pajama pants with a matching LSU sweatshirt said, "Wow, congratulations and good luck!" with a huge grin on his face. I mean seriously, I'm not that big where I deserve a WOW! But I just laughed it off and said, "thanks." At least I am getting to the point where people actually know for sure that I am pregnant...with 12 days left to go, I am so ready.
I think that these two are just as ready as I am...well, maybe not exactly as much but they're on up there.
7 comments:
I think you look beautiful! I don't think youlook that big, especially not as big as Angel was with the boys.
Love you!
Mom
You look amazing! I am so excited for you guys!
I still don't think you look big enough even to be due on Feb 6th. You just look great!! I'm so glad you're getting photos of your progress...that's a neat thing to be able to see in later years, and for Kensley to see someday.
Love y'all!
Hey feel lucky.When I had Brayden people were saying that to me when I was 5 months pregnant.So you can imagine what I got days before he was born.I think you look wonderful as always and I am just so excited for all of you!
Oh and I certainly would not look at you and say WOW!Some people, I really don't understand why people find it ok to say things like this to pregnant women.You have the cutest bump ever.
You DO look amazing! Enjoy these last few days with J and A! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear about Miss Kensley's birth!
i was just telling someone the other day about what a pretty little pregnant momma you are...and i mean it!
love you
Post a Comment