The Fair came to town last week and Friday night we went. They were having professional bull riding there too and Addy got into the mix with about 1000 other kids. More on that later. She had a great time riding all of the rides with her Daddy. They really are buds.
This was my favorite to watch her on. She laughed the entire way down, which is exactly what I do on roller coasters. :)
Watching a bit of bull riding...Conyers style.
This is what I was referring too before. She was in there trying to find her shoes with tons of other kids...you can see Jeremy walking around the outside looking for her. You would have seen me sitting in the stands freaking out that she probably had gotten trampled.
Nope, she was fine...shoes and all...except for the blue cotton candy stained mouth.
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Addy's smile is beautiful! I love all the pics!
Love & miss you!
Mom
Looks fun!!!
Post a Comment