YAY for girls :) Looks like I need to start packing up your girl things--of course you can borrow anything of Arden's that you would like as well! Glad she looks healthy--can't wait to find out her name :)
So excited for you Tracy! I love that my oldest are the same sex...they have so much in common & are each others best playmates (most days anyways-ha!). I hope the next few months are smooth & can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl. And if she looks anything like her big sister, she is going to be absolutely adorable =)
9 comments:
YAY!!! I don't mind being wrong! So happy for you all. Congrats! Love you guys!!!
Thank you! I was wrong too! ;) I don't mind either. Love y'all too and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
YAY for girls :) Looks like I need to start packing up your girl things--of course you can borrow anything of Arden's that you would like as well! Glad she looks healthy--can't wait to find out her name :)
We are so excited for y'all!
Love you!
Mom
That is so exciting guys! Congrats.
So fun! We are so happy for you!!!
I was wrong too! But that's ok. I am so happy for you guys!
So excited for you Tracy! I love that my oldest are the same sex...they have so much in common & are each others best playmates (most days anyways-ha!). I hope the next few months are smooth & can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl. And if she looks anything like her big sister, she is going to be absolutely adorable =)
YAY! I was right! (I am the baby whisperer) I just picture you as a family with two girls! So happy for you & Addy!!!!
Post a Comment