Addyson starts ballet class next week and is so excited! Tonight we had to try on all of her ballet gear (thank you Pop & Mamie!). And I bought Addy's first hair product ever this week for her ballet bun..."hair must be pulled back tightly and neatly" per her school's instruction and if you know Addy's hair, that is going to be a challenge. :) Gel...oh my, a 3 year old with gel!

She wanted to show off her "pretty doll" that we made the other day (thank you Nanny for all of the craft supplies!). Her name is Sally...I guess she's related to Rainbow Sally.
4 comments:
Addy, I love your ballet outfit!! You look just like a ballerina!! I love your doll that you made too! You are very talented!
I love & miss you!
Nanny
That is the cutest ballerina I have ever seen! :)
What a cute ballerina! :) Addy's hair looks similar to Abbie's...Abbie's can definitely be wild and crazy at times. :)
PRECIOUS! She is going to do so well in ballet!!! Sally is pretty cute too, haha!
Post a Comment