(B, here is the requested pic...everyone ignore the lack of makeup.) I am 15 weeks now and feeling great...have I mentioned how wonderful the second trimester is? I've been doing a lot of cooking and baking the past few weeks and am really getting into trying out new recipes. Addy is doing good other than a little runny nose and cough...back to school colds already. Jeremy is well and enjoying me taking back over the cooking responsibilities....he was a trooper during those first several weeks and really took care of me and Addyson. Thank you babe!
15 Week Belly & Addy (its the only picture that she would stand still for...it didn't bother her that her eyes were closed. Crazy how she would stand still and pose for 15 minutes with those Disney Princesses...maybe I need to get a big fancy dress.)

Oh, and she would pose for this classy picture with her car.
9 comments:
Look how cute you are with your belly:) I love the pic of Addy on the care, such a calendar girl.
I can really tell that the baby is growing & your a beaming! You look great! I love Addy sitting on her car, she is toooo cute!
Love & miss you!
Mom
Has anyone told you that you look FANTASTIC!?!?!?!? I mean, you always look great, but you really really really look great! Addy is adorable, and I totally know what you mean about posing with Disney characters vs. posing for us...ha!
WOW, it has been a while since I have gotten to look at your blog! Grumble is precious! and so is your ADORABLE belly bump!!! Love the car picture with Addy, she cracks me up! You look great, can't wait to see that pretty baby!!!
You look so cute!I can't wait to find out what you guys are having.
You look great Trae. Can't wait to see that little peanut in person soon!!!!!!!
Y'all are just too nice! Thanks for making my day...but I guess you have to be nice to a pregnant lady, right? ;)
I agree that you are just glowing...what a beautiful daughter-in-law I have! That picture of Addy looks like she'll break into the beauty queen wave any second. :)
Ok... I really meant to put you look great comment on this post instead. I think I actually left the comment on the pic with the baby booties. Anyway... love you!
Post a Comment