July 28, 2009

Build-A-Bear

We took Addyson to Build-A-Bear (aka "For the price, this bear better teach her to read, be stuffed with diamonds and babysit.") on Saturday. I kid, I kid. She had a fun time and so did we. Her bear is appropriately named Rainbow Sally. It is the most colorful bear ever.

Rainbow Sally's First Bath

Birth Certificate Time


This bear had about 2,500 wardrobe changes while we were there.

You can't see the outfit well, but its a multi colored rhinestone shirt and flower panties with mismatched bows on her ears.



5 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Whoever designed that bear must love some rainbows.

**Punkydoop's World** said...

Cute cute!! I love Rainbow Sally! I bet Addy will love her. Alyssa still carries around Pinky that we made at BAB too :)

Nanny Tucker said...

I love Rainbow Sally!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Isn't it hilarious what they pick out there? "Dilly dilly", Leah's pink leopard that she made, is HIDEOUS!!! She has an Ariel costume complete with a red wig and all! At least she had a great time though, and Rainbow Sally will be with her forever!

The Roap Family said...

That little girl has some style, Rainbow Sally is awesome! LOVED the (aka) comment, LOL!!! so true!