June 19, 2009

GA Aquarium

Addy & I headed off to the Children's Museum in Atl last week to take advantage of their free admission day. I think every parent of a child under 8 in the area had the same idea. After waiting in line for an hour and a half outside in the crazy heat at noon, we decided to give up and head to the aquarium around the corner. We had such a fun day. Addy acted so great without a nap...I don't think the day could have gone better. My girl is growing up.






Posing...ignore the Sun Chips in her mouth. :)





The whale sharks there are so amazingly huge. I think they only had one the last time we were there. We were able to watch them eat lunch (krill)...it was so neat.

5 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Fun. When we can we come and go?

Tracy Williams said...

Anytime...we'd love to go back...the girls are at the perfect age for it.

Nanny Tucker said...

I want to go too! I love aquariums!

Tracy Williams said...

Come on over, Mom...Addy blew on a dandalion again this week on our walk and wished that y'all would come and visit soon. :)

The Roap Family said...

Ah, I am so jealous! I want to go to the GA aquarium sooo bad =)
I am glad you had a great time!