Please say a little prayer for Addyson tonight. She's had a rough day dealing with her tummy problems from the watermelon. I hate seeing her this way. Food trials are the pits. No more for a long time.
Poor thing! I hate that she (and you) have to go through all of that. I'll say a little prayer this morning that today will be a better day for all of you.
5 comments:
Poor thing! I hate that she (and you) have to go through all of that. I'll say a little prayer this morning that today will be a better day for all of you.
Tell Addy we are praying for her belly to feel better.
Love you!
Nanny
Oh no, I hope she feels better, poor baby. I will say a prayer that her tummy feels better soon!
Poor thing. Hope all is back to normal very soon. I know that has to be miserable. Thinking abot you guys.
Hope she's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment