Today was Addyson's last day of preschool until the fall, and they had a great water day party to celebrate. That girl LOVES preschool, so I am going to need to get creative this summer with things to keep her busy.
Mrs. Melissa and Mrs. Nancy's 2 Year Old Class

Addy & Lilly Giving Bye Hugs
Mrs. Nancy, Addy, & Mrs. Melissa
Singing Their Prayer Song Before Snack
Trying to Hide her First Kool-Aid Mustache
5 comments:
I am so happy that Addy likes school! She is such a smart girl!
Tell her Nanny & Paw miss her!
Love you!
Mom
Cute post. Come on fun aunt Tracey, you've got tricks up your sleeve...you can think of activities for the summer. Ooh, I have one, come visit us! I play June 14th if you want to be my groupie.
Addy looks like she really enjoyed school! Hope we can work out a time to visit you guys this summer and you guys are welcome to come see us!
Aw, that is so sweet! Emma starts in August and I hope she loves it like Addy does!!!
2nd from right red ribbon in her hair, her p-ss- looks nice n fat I love a fat one on a toddler so nice to get a real good feel
Post a Comment