April 3, 2009

Another Fun/Enlightening Conversation

Addyson was in our bathroom playing on the scale. She hopped on and stood still...

Addy: Hmmm....3. I am 3 tall, Momma.

Momma: No, babe, you weigh 31 lbs.

Addy: Whoa, I am growing tall.

Momma: Yep, you are.

Addy: You try it, Momma.

Momma: Okay. (Hop on the scale.) I weigh ??? lbs.

Addy: Wow, Momma, you're growing like a giant.

Momma: Yep, I am dear. Thank you.

6 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

That was great! I love the way children think! I needed a good laugh.
Love You!
Mom

The Kinder's said...

I love it.Kids day the funniest things.

Lindsey said...

Ha!!! Too funny! She is such a cutie pie!

**Punkydoop's World** said...

That is hillarious! So funny how kids think :) Love you!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

So funny!

Robin said...

Too cute!!! My oldest thinks that the scales tells you what size her feet are...hahaha!