February 7, 2009

Our Girl




6 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

What a beautiful girl & puppy!
Love you!
Nanny

Everyday with the Edwards said...

She is so precious and her hair has gotten so long!

Anonymous said...

I love that little cutie patooty! Her hair is awesome! Love you!

The VanZoerens said...

Addy is such a doll! By the way, thanks for telling me about Matilda Jane clothes--I bought Arden that same dress during the 60% off sale!

The Roper's said...

Where is that dress from?? It is so cute. She is getting so grown! Beautiful!

Tracy Williams said...

Thank you! I can't believe how big she already is. :) I got it from Matilda Jane. I have a trunk keeper her in Atlanta that I got a few pieces from but you can order some stuff online at www.matildajanegirls.com. (I think the big winter sale is still going on, but after the sale is over, you can only get stuff from trunk keepers.) Everything that I have seen from them is so precious!