December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving in Alabama

Here are tons of pics from Thanksgiving! But, I still didn't get a single picture of my Mom or Jeremy's Mom....I'll be sure to get several at Christmas!


G.G., Addyson, & Alyssa



Anthony, Paw-Paw & Dad


Jeremy & Addyson



Anthony & Alyssa



Jeremy, Addyson & Alyssa



Addyson (in her signature upside-down pose w/ Daddy)



Alyssa & Addyson (I think this picture is sweet)



Katie, Jake & Addyson




Going for a ride with the kids and Patrick

Mamie, Pop & Addyson



Paw-Paw, Addyson & Alyssa



Paw-Paw, Maw-Maw, Tracy, Jeremy & Addyson



Addyson aka Snow White & Mamie

Pop & Addyson


Tracy, Paw-Paw & Anthony

3 comments:

Jeremy Williams said...

Is that Addy or Amy Winehouse?

Tracy Williams said...

Oh goodness...let's hope their names are never put into the same sentence again!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics, but I can't figure out what Anthony, Papaw, and Dad are doing out by the road?!