October 7, 2008

We had a GOOD day!

Addy is potty trained! :) I can't believe how easy it was this time around. She definitely wasn't ready before. She had one accident this morning (as soon as we got up) and has been doing great all day. She even (stop reading now if you're not a mommy or get grossed out easily) pooped in the potty before her nap.
Wow, what a day. I am so proud of my little...ahem, Big girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohoooo!!!! How many squares forward did she move on the prize board??? I am so proud of that little sweety!!

Tracy Williams said...

12 squares! But she gets 3 stickers for poops.

Anonymous said...

I bet she is so excited!!! So happy for you!

Nanny Tucker said...

That's great! I am so proud of her! Give her a hug for Nanny! We will see you Friday.
Love you!
Nanny

Bethany Patton said...

Go Addy...so proud of you little stinker...we knew you could do it.

Lindsey said...

YES!!! That is awesome Addy! You are such a big girl!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

YAY ADDY!!!! We are so proud of you!