Whew, the weekend is over and we are officially moved. We did have a great time and a ton of help. Thanks to Jake, Chris, Danielle, Dad and Mom! We could have not done it without you!
Mom and Dad stayed in Conyers to watch Addyson. We just didn't want to confuse her anymore with this whole moving thing. I had told her lots of times that someone else had our old house and we live in Conyers now...she asks almost daily to go "home".
Anyways, so we went over on Friday night to pack up the final boxes. Got up early Saturday to get the truck in Auburn. Then we went to celebrate Ronnie's 60th Birthday at the tailgate party! We had a great time! Then headed off to the horrible, awful Auburn vs. Arkansas football game. UGLY. End of topic.
Sunday we woke up early and Jake, Chris, Danielle, Jeremy and I got to packing the truck. We drove to Conyers and got to unpack the truck with Dad and Mom's help.
Again, THANK YOU to everyone that helped! We definitely owe you guys and gals! :)







4 comments:
I'm loving those boots! and who gave her that littls shirt she is wearing??? Miss you guys tons!
How precious! I am glad you got everything packed and out of the house, but we missed you at the beach! I love the videos of Addy...she is adorable!
I especially love the video posts...I can't wait to see y'all Sunday. I see she has on her big girl panties with the boots too. I'm so proud of her.
OMG!!So fricking sexy in your cute knickers showing your ass I am rock hard, leave those boots on poppet, let me pull your knickers down just a bit, grab your hips and that sweet, sweet ass is mine, we are going to make each other feel sooooooooooooooo good
Post a Comment